Monday, July 7, 2014

Back to Blogging?

After having taken some significant time away from the blog, I'm thinking it may be a good time to get back into the swing of things now. Some of my inspiration to start back came from attending The Gospel Coalition's Women's Conference last week, where thousands of women gathered to worship, learn, grow and share with one another.

Lately, I've been spending most of my social media time on Facebook and Twitter, but neither of those platforms are sufficient replacements for a good old fashioned blog. Even though I've had dozens of ideas for posts over the past seven or eight months, getting started again is not the easiest undertaking after one has stepped away from the regular routine of writing. In fact, what tends to happen is that every idea for a new article or post gets heavily scrutinized as to whether it is good enough to be "The Post" that restarts the blog. Well, I'm going to avoid doing that today with this post and simply get restarted by putting it out there. Back to blogging!

No comments: