Saturday, July 2, 2011

About My Break from Blogging

It's pretty obvious by now that I'm on a Blogging Break, especially because it has been 10 days since my last post.

I have found an excellent church that I've been attending regularly that is near to my home and in the same denomination. In addition, they have a small group ministry to international graduate students which i've been attending -- and enjoying immensely.

So, I'm actually just 'taking it all in' right now and serving as the opportunity presents itself. I've had a few ideas for a blog post here and there. And I've found quite a few great resources on blogs like challies.com that are keeping me occupied (for example, e-books from Cruciform Press). Overall though, I consider myself as being mostly in 'receive' mode at this time. I do plan to get back to my blogging eventually, but for now, I guess this is somewhat of a "tech fast" for the short term.

I hope everyone is having a great summer so far! Have a Happy 4th of July!

No comments: