CHRISTIAN CARNIVAL CCCLXVI
Without further ado, here is this week's Christian Carnival:
- Rodney Olsen presents The greatest of these is love posted at Beyond Belief.
- Brandon Peters presents Carving A Life Out of Chaos posted at INSPIKS. He writes, "Today’s testimony is brought to you by an anonymous friend, she has been a great encouragement to me and is an inspirational woman of faith."
- Russ White presents The Well and The Accusation of Moses posted at Thinking in Christ. (Actually, I found the second article on his blog and thought it was really great, so I included it here as well.) Here is an excerpt: "How many times, in our lives, have we lived in a rough time, and not understood the answer of God? The promise that he will show us his character, if we will only trust him over this rough time, and into the future."
- george.janet866 presents Top 20 Most Influential Christian History Professors posted at A Blog of Biblical Proportions. George writes, "Some of the most influential history of religion professors may be digging in the sand in a Mediterranean desert or he or she may be hired by a Christian college, but have a focus on another religious practice or focus on Christianity as adopted by another country. These top 20 most influential Christian history professors fit those descriptions and more."
- Happy Birthday to Dana at Roscommon Acres!
- Barry Wallace presents Deconstructing a Snowman posted at who am i?. He writes, "Nothing even slightly profound this week, just a little winter fun."
- Annette at Fish and Cans presents Five-Fingered Prayer, Good for Every Day.
- And finally, a submission presented by yours truly:
The Pharisee and The Situation (aka Lessons from Jersey Shore) right here at this very blog.
All Things New