Friday, September 24, 2010

Ending the "Tech-Fast" (overdue update)

Not that anyone reads my blog anymore at this point, but just in case...
I've been offline for a hyatis, sort of. Started a new job -- actually a whole new career, really. It's a two-year training process with on the job training and progressively increasing responsibility. I'm extremely impressed with the professionalism of the staff working on this program, as well as the level of detail and thoroughness that has obviously been put into the certification process we are all going thru. It is exciting and just a tad overwhelming.

During the past month I've not only been away from my blog and most of my social networking activities, but I've also not even had a work computer until just a couple of days ago. You could say that I've been taking somewhat of a "Tech-Fast."

That said, I've decided to post next on Three "Sticky" Things -- content on the web or in media that have stood out to me over the past two weeks or so.

No comments: