Saturday, August 7, 2010

Predestination Made Silly

This reminded me a little bit of our fellowship time before prayer and praise a couple of Sundays ago. A Westminster MDiv student came to visit at the family's house where we were meeting, and a few of us started getting into all sorts of questions concerning elements of predestination. Our young seminarian handled himself quite well, and I was left wondering why it is that I really, really like to have every question answered to complete satisfaction - unlike my more baffling friends and relatives who are quite at ease with just accepting that they may never know, this side of glory.

In any case, this video made me laugh at the end, 'cause it hit kinda close to home for me:

Small Groups Gone Wrong pt2 from Blueprint Church on Vimeo.

No comments: