Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

“Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.” – Psalm 100:4.



“Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.” – E.P. Powell



“Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits” – Psalm 103:2



“Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song.” – Psalm 95:2



"The children of God are expected to 'abound in thanksgiving.'" - F.F. Bruce



“Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good. His love endures forever.” – Psalm 136:1



"Thanksgiving means giving thanks to the one true God." - Charles Colson



“I thank my God every time I remember you.” – Philippians 1:3



"Giving thanks is one course from which we never graduate." - Valerie Anders



“I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.” – 1 Corinthians 1:4

No comments: