Monday, February 18, 2008

Worth Caring For

"To become Christ-like is the only thing in the whole world worth caring for, the thing before which every ambition of man is folly and all lower achievement vain." - Henry Drummond

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” – Hebrew 12:1-2

2 comments:

Joy said...

Good Morning Deb,

I wanted you to listen to this. You may have heard it before but it was such a blessing to me that I have been trying to put the link everywhere I can.
The name of it is He's my King.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upGCMl_b0n4

BTW Due to problems I had with my old blog I had to start a new one. Even though I have not commented on your blog lately I still read your blog often. God bless you

Adra

Deb said...

Great video! I'm going to post it too. Thanks for sharing it Adra. I hope that all is well for you - not too much snow, right?