Saturday, January 19, 2008

Speaking of OT Women...

I mentioned our fall study on Ruth and Esther the other day on my blog and still plan to post my Esther article (which I think is really good.) Then I realized that while I was out on Sunday, our pastor preached on Ruth. Figuring that now would be a great time to share some links to the amazing, current sermon series that PB is teaching. It has truly showcased the depths of our pastor's preaching skills:
"Five Women God Used to Shape Christmas" Part IV: Ruth by Dr. Chuck F. Betters
"Five Women God Used to Shape Christmas" Part III: Bathsheba
"Five Women God Used to Shape Christmas" Part II: Rahab
"Five Women God Used to Shape Christmas" Part I: Tamar

I've loved ALL of these sermons, but part II " Rahab" is my favorite so far. I highly recommend these messages!

No comments: