Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Facebook Etiquette For Parents, Aunts (Uncles?)

Facebook Etiquette For Parents, Aunts
I saw the article above at Crosswalk earlier today and thought it had some really, really useful info for parents, but also saw how I've been doing this already with my niece and nephew, and with some of my military students who attend college. It's been an interesting way of getting to know them better and sharing some of myself with them too. It's been kind of fun. We all get pretty nerdy together and usually have a good laugh at ourselves. For example, I joined the group "When I was your age, Pluto was a planet" which is funny because they remember when this happened too.

As I was getting ready to post this, I also came across this posting by Bill R. over at Provocative Church and really got a chuckle. I don't think I'm quite ready to join "pensionbook," but who knows??

Enjoy the articles!

No comments: