Wednesday, November 7, 2007

If I were a ...

If I were a...
Democrat (which I'm defintitely not), I would vote for Joe Biden.

If I were a...
Republican, I think I would vote for Mike Huckabee.

So, now you know why I don't do politics. Oh, I will vote. But in the last election, I did not vote for the major parties' candidates. I voted for someone running in a small independent party (the Constitution Party). So, you might say I'm one of those people who throws away their vote. Nope, not so. I think throwing away your vote is giving it to someone who you know won't stand for what you stand for. And I think that's what most Republicans are going to do this time. People vote for who they think will win (which amounts to really throwing away a vote, right? especially in the primaries). Just an observation.

No comments: