Thursday, August 30, 2007

I was wrong...

Last week, I made some very emotional and inaccurate statements about someone on this blog that were read by others.

The bottom line is that I believe that if we sin publicly, then both our faith and God's Word compel us to also confess it publicly. And this blog is in the public domain.

With that being said, the statements I made and conclusions that I came to last week regarding another woman's character were unwarranted and to make them publicly was sinful. It was more than a bad decision on my part to post personally identifiable information here about her. It was from a lack of faith in God and an unloving heart to both her and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I have met with the other person and have seen where I misconstrued her motives and drew inaccurate conclusions about her.

Therefore, I am truly sorry, especially for any harm that I may have caused. Hopefully, this sister in the Lord will be forgiving, just as God has forgiven us both through His Son Jesus Christ.

No comments: