Friday, March 30, 2007

Again, He says 'Wait'

God is faithful and He answers prayers! (subtitle: Obsessive compulsive people really should not have broadband)

Yesterday, I could not contain my frustration as I blurted out my demand to know "What do You Want from Me God?" and compulsively emailed a similar note to someone who was probably like 'huh?' [Obsessive compulsive people really should not have broadband:) I hope she will forgive me if she reads this.]

Well, today I got answers galor. Answers to questions I hadn't even asked yet. Just about every thing on my daily reading list spoke directly with a loud, resounding "WAIT!"

Life and Faith are Dishes Served Up One at a Time by Andree Seu for World Mag

Waiting for Spring by Jill Caratini for RZIM

On Waiting in a Long Queue by Ajith Fernando HT Tara B at Considerable Grace

And then there was this quote at the end of my other other devotional by Peter Kennedy:
“Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?” - Corrie ten Boom

Clearly, I need to make prayer more of a priority as I wait in queue during this season of life as I press on in this walk of faith.

No comments: