Friday, February 16, 2007

'Single'-minded, Godly resources

I had the awesome privilege to run into a friend today who I haven't seen for like 9 years - when I used to attend the famous, Delaware FISH Bible Study! She and I are Christians, the same age and still single. So I figured I'd post a couple of encouraging articles in case anyone else is interested:

Singled out for good by Paige Benton Brown
cool quote:
"Let's face it: singleness is not an inherently inferior state of affairs. If it were, heaven would be inferior to this world for the majority of Christians."

We're Not on Hold: Biblical Femininity for Single Women by Carolyn McCulley - audio recording from the 2004 Desiring God National Conference.

For Single Men and Women (and the rest of us) by John Piper

Do you have any?

No comments: